Entrepreneurship Development Cell
In-ChargeProf Mr.Kiran D.Bhuyar , Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
Co-InchargeProf.Mr.Anup Chahande, Assistant Professor, Department of Bio-Technology
1. To explore the avenues for integrating pursuit of academic excellence with entrepreneurship process.
2. To develop first generation Entrepreneurs.
3. To develop awareness for Entrepreneurship among-st engineering students.
4. To suggest remedies for seek industries.
5. To nurture healthy industrialization.
6. To inculcate scientific & relational attitude in the students.
7. To provide opportunities for personality development of the students through different activities.
8. To prepare the students as responsive and responsible citizen.
9. To encourage the young technical army to set up small enterprises and provide employment to others.
10. To develop Entrepreneurship skills for creating self employment business opportunities.